We are offering tax help for taxpayers, businesses, tax-exempt organizations and others – including health plans – affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Economic Impact Payments
We have started sending payments to taxpayers.
Latest Updates on Coronavirus Tax Relief
Get answers to Economic Impact Payments questions
Get My Payment: Reasons you may get “Status Not Available”
The Get My Payment application will return “Status Not Available” if you are not eligible for a payment or we don’t have enough information yet to provide a status. See the IRS Statement on Get My Payment Application for details.
IRS mission-critical functions continue
While we continue to process electronic returns and issue refunds, some IRS services are limited. Get up-to-date status on affected IRS operations and services.
Partner Materials/Public Service Announcement
- Economic Impact Payments: Partner and Promotional Material
- Economic Impact Payments & Coronavirus Tax Relief Special Section on — e-Poster (PDF)
- Economic Impact Payments for Social Security, Railroad Retirement and Social Security Disability Insurance recipients — e-Poster (PDF)
- If you still need to file — e-Poster (PDF)
- IRS social media & e-News — e-Poster (PDF)
- Economic Impact Payments — e-Poster (PDF)
Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- : Information for the public from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force at the White House
- : The latest public health and safety information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- A catalog of all U.S. government activities related to coronavirus. Available in both English and Spanish
Coronavirus tax relief on social media
- Twitter: or